By popular demand it’s time to teach you guys exactly how I use Tumbling Jazz to get 30,000 + followers within a few months on Tumblr. In this guide I’m going to teach you my exact method and exactly how to use Tumbling Jazz to build a following like never before.
What Is Tumbling Jazz?
If you follow my blog/YouTube channel then you may have seen the how to get tumblr famous article/video? Well in that guide I use a bot that basically allows me to automate all my Tumblrs. Things like following, unfollowing, rebloging, liking, uploading and creating accounts.
As you can imagine this saves a lot of time and allows me to earn a lot of money. So before you watch this guide be sure to check out How To Become Tumblr Famous (Updated).
Setup An Account
First thing you need to do is add an account to TumblingJazz. This takes a few minutes and right now I’ll show you how:
- First you need to go and click add.
- Then you need to put your exact blog title, your password, your email account and proxies (if you want to use proxies). Then you get a choice on the side to add daily tasks, like following each day, reblogging unfollowing and liking, set these up to work best for you.
After your account is added it’s time to setup the following bot which comes with Tumbling Jazz.
- First you need to click the follow app.
- Now you need to pick a term to follow people on: Follow back, follow me, instant follow or something industry relevant, for example: Tattoo, tattoos, ink,inked.
- Then you need to put 200 as a max follow, (3) click the account you want to perform this task on. Then last click follow and Tumbling Jazz will start the following.
After you’ve started following people the chances are you’ll need to start unfollowing the ones who don’t follow back. Here’s how it’s done:
- Click the unfollow app.
- Now just copy my presets below. This will unfollow 20 people every 2 hours and will only unfollow people who didn’t follow back. You do all this, then just click the “unfollow”. Remember to select your account
A great way to get some extra attention is to like content, here’s how to set that up.
- Click the like app.
Type in what search term you want find stuff to like, or type #dash# if you want it to like content that appears on your newsfeed.
Then add your account and fill in the extra information, I do 30 likes every 2 hours, but you could probably lower that to 5 likes per hour.
- (5) Just click the like button and it’ll start liking.
How To Upload 300 Images Correctly
Next you’ll want to upload your content to your Tumblrs.
- Go to the upload app.
- First you pick your file, then what account you want to add the images too, then make it queue images so it saves them and doesn’t just upload them all. Then (4) assign meta data (Below), remember to click “Add” (next to number 2 on the list after meta is complete and saved).
- Then click post images and it’ll upload.
- Your meta wants to look something like this. There’s loads of ways you can configure and optimize it, but I just use the template below usually.
Once you setup all these tasks you’ll want to go to the little robot and click run, otherwise it won’t start any of the tasks.
- Then just click run, you have to do this everyday, but you can make it so it runs process on startup (I recommend). If you add more threads it’ll do more tasks at the same time.
Okay, now all you’ve got to do is create 10 – 20 accounts and continue this process everyday for a few months. Within no time you’ll have hundreds of thousands of followers and be earning tons of cash through your Tumblr network.
How To Get Followers On Tumblr Using Tumbling Jazz – I’ve used more than a few Tumblr bots, but never have I used one this powerful. I used to have to spend hours uploading content, now I just use Tumbling Jazz and a few clicks of a button. If you’re serious and want to learn more, feel free to use the comments below. Have an amazing day. Cheers, Oli.
How To Get Followers On Tumblr Using Tumbling Jazz